Sunday, September 6, 2009

My First Blog

Thank you for reading my first blog . I don't quite have a way with computers and programs , so this is a BIG DEAL that i even figured out how to do this.

It's the day before the Austin Triathlon, And i am sitting relaxing on the couch and feeling very fortunate to be in the position i am right now.

I am thankful for :

* A Loving , Kind and SupportiveHusband who loves me unconditionally
* Great friends and family
*Being able to live a life i have always dreamed of
* The doors and opportunities that have opened up for me to strive after my triathlon goals
*My exciting new adventure in the job field which allows me to train more

*The most important is that i have Jesus in my life, and I owe it all to Him.

Tomorrow i race out of Thanks !!


  1. Happy to see you very own first blog post! I knew you were a good learner and would have this up and running in no time! :P Here's to many many more blog postings from you in the future that us folks who look up to you could use for inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete